What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by Scriptbox.io depends on the payment system used.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better serve you in customer service responses and to improve our website.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, skype or phone).
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Or click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to review and delete your account information, you can:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, and enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Rock Stable Solutions S.L.U
Avenida Mar Balear, 26
Last edited on 2018-05-21
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site scriptbox.io (our “Site”). This may include any information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services or information;
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
Information that you upload to, or choose to share through, our site by using our services including profile information, your interests, likes and dislikes or any other personal information in data that you upload.
Information that you provide us by completing surveys on our site or as carried out by our approved third parties.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
[The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us. Some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.]
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in the features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to allow you to carry out transactions with third party websites; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers or users will be one of the transferred assets;
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our site. For instance, we may monitor the most popular parts of the site, and the most popular content. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.