Google Analytics for gravity forms
Enhance Gravity Forms plugin with hidden data that can now be added to each and every lead filling out your online form using Gravity Forms.
This plugin will allow you to start collecting intelligent marketing and sales information about the people that are filling out your forms on your website – without asking! Add Google Analytics data, Time data, Hardware data and Geolocation data to your form email notifications so you really know your leads – without asking.
This add-on will add to your forms the following analytic data:
- Number of Visits (from Google Analytics Cookie)
- Number of PageViews (from Google Analytics Cookie)
- Browser Name
- Browser Version
- Google Analytics: source (referring url), medium, keywords used to find your site, campaign, content, segment.
- Time Data: original visit timestamp, previous visit timestamp, current visit timestamp, form fill timestamp.
- Hardware Data: Machine type.
- Geolocation Data: city, latitude, longitude
Gravity Forms: 1.9.X, 2.X
Changelog (last entries)
Improved: Switched geoip service from ipinfo.io to geoip.nekudo.com
Bugfix: Support for SSL requests when required
Bugfix: Fix conflict with some gravity forms add-ons.
Bugfix: Number of visits and pageviews was not working correctly under some circunstances.
Improved: Improved method to detect user geolocation.
BugFix: Data not appearing in forms.
Bugfix: Updated to be compatible with latest gravity forms 1.9.x
Bugfix: Fix Geographic info collection